The number of software tools available to Product Managers has mushroomed over the past 10-20 years — from Analytics to Prototyping and everything in between. Here we list over 130+ such products in categories that we hope you will find useful.
- Amplitude: Helps people digitally track their product analytics to better understand user’s habits.
- HotJar: An analytics and feedback platform that empowers teams to understand their website and ways to improve it.
- Domo: A business management platform that utilizes streamlined data and analytics to improve business intelligence.
- Heap: An analytics platform that helps teams utilize customer experiences to improve digital platforms.
- Mixpanel: A business analytics platform that analyzes user interactions to improve and retain customers.
- Adobe Target: Testing and optimization platform that uses analytics to help brands and customer experiences.
- Gainsight: Helps companies optimize customer experiences and improve product analytics.
- Qualtrics: An experience management software that centralizes insights to customers, product, brand, and employee experiences.
- UserIQ: Customer success platform that helps businesses by combining customer insights, product analytics, and communication abilities.
- Allstacks: A predictive analytics and intelligence platform that collects all tools, data, and forecasting metrics for software development.
- ApiFuse: Easily integrate your SaaS products with other commonly used applications.
- Zapier: A tool that allows you to connect APIs from popular apps.
- GoToMeeting: A video conferencing site to connect and call with abilities to chat, screenshare, and meet virtually from anywhere.
- Zoom: Video and web conferencing site that allows teams to connect and collaborate.
- Slack: A message-based platform to communicate in an organized way through channels and direct messaging.
Customer Relationship Management
- SalesForce: Customer relationship management platform that helps streamline sales and marketing operations.
- Zendesk: A customer service software company that offers tools to connect with customers and their needs.
- Freshdesk: An online customer service software to provide support and strengthen customer relations.
- SessionStack: Customer support platform that enables businesses to stream live, record, and replay user sessions to improve digital experiences.
- Visio: Helps users visually show data and information through diagrams, graphs, and templates.
- OmniGraffle: A diagram and design platform that allows users to communicate information visually.
- GeckoBoard: Helps users streamline data and metrics to allow an easily communicated business dashboard.
- GoodData: A business intelligence and analytics software that allows users to create dashboards and easily communicate.
- Targetprocess: A visual management platform that helps teams to align strategy and manage products on any level.
- Flaticon: A database of free icons to organize and create designs for any project.
- Balsamiq: A user design interface tool to create digital sketches and mockups to help generate ideas.
- Invision: A digital product design platform to create mockups of designs and collaborate for prototypes.
- Sketch: Digital graphics platform to create designs for user interface and user experience.
- Figma: Graphics and design software that allows teams to collaborate on designs and prototypes for projects.
- Marvel: Design and prototype platform that helps designers create and collaborate for any project.
- Framer: A design tool that allows teams to create and develop for every aspect of a product.
- UXPin: A design software allowing teams to collaborate, manage, and prototype to optimize user experience.
- Airtable: Integrate product databases with spreadsheets to organize and help teams collaborate.
- Evernote: A note-taking application designed to help people organize and manage important information.
- Coda: A document that blends the abilities of documents, spreadsheets, and apps to create an all-in-one platform.
- Formstack: Workplace productivity platform that streamlines no-code data, documents, and signatures.
- Google Workspace: An integrated software of productivity and collaboration tools to help communication in organizations.
- Quip: A collaborative productivity platform that integrates documents, spreadsheets, and chat to help businesses.
- Stackby: Collaborative spreadsheet software that brings together spreadsheets, databases, and applications into a centralized platform.
- MadMimi: Email marketing platform for easy design, sharing, and tracking of email communications.
- AWeber: Email marketing software that grows audiences, optimizes emails, and increases sales.
- Constant Contact: Online and email marketing software that offers tools and guidance in ecommerce, websites, and marketing.
- Keap: Email marketing, sales platform, and customer-service management to help businesses grow.
- MailChimp: Integrated marketing platform to increase communication through emails, ad campaigns, and analytics.
- Goodbits: Email newsletter that allows organizations to save articles and transform bookmarks into weekly digests.
- Optimizely: Digital experience platform software that through tests can uncover user-behavior and enable relevant and high-performing experiences.
- Feature Upvote: A simple and centralized way to collect product feedback from team members and customers alike.
- Qualaroo: Customer and user feedback platform that gathers insights to grow businesses.
- Segment: Customer data platform that gathers and centralizes information to aides teams through insight into their customers.
- Planbox: Management software that helps teams collaborate, develop, and create features based on feedback from employees and customers.
- Alchemer: Feedback management platform that transforms customer feedback and information into actions.
- Helio: A survey platform that enables users to connect with customers through design, product, and marketing questions.
- Usabilla: User feedback tool that collects feedback via digital channels including websites, emails, and apps.
- UserVoice: Product feedback software that collects and organizes user feedback to help businesses make actionable changes.
- Userback: Customer feedback and bug tracking platform through visual feedback to improve design and web projects.
- Feedback Loop: Research platform that helps teams gain insight and make customer-based decisions through tests, surveys, and data.
- SurveyMonkey: An online survey tool to research and gather feedback from customers and markets.
- Typeform: Online survey tool that asks questions one at a time to gain insight into your audience.
- UserTesting: Customer-feedback platform to gain insight on user experiences in apps, websites, and more.
- Lookback: A user-testing platform that captures the video, voice, and interactions of the users to help businesses test and interact.
- IdeaScale: Helps organizations manage and innovate ideas that connect users with opportunities and solutions.
- GridRank: Decision support software that aids groups through visual methods in allowing intuitive decision-making.
- Spigit: An enterprise software that offers project and portfolio management, roadmap building, and strategic funding planning.
- Gartner: Offers research and advising tools to help businesses gain better insight including IT, finance, HR, sales, and more.
- Forrester: A research and advisory company that offers services such as market and technology research, consulting, and events.
- Pendo: Helps people adopt their software more successfully across web and mobile.
- FullStory: Helps companies identify various aspects of the digital experience and problems, giving insight on solutions.
- Appcues: Develop and implement software for customer onboarding to improve customer experience.
- Instabug: Product backlog software that provides bug and crash reports, performance monitoring, and user surveys to optimize app performance.
- Intercom: A messaging platform integrated into websites, apps, social media, and email to allow business to have conversations with their users.
- UXCam: User experience platform that allows companies to identify patterns and frustrations on applications and products.
- Userengage: A marketing and sales system that allows communication between customers and companies to optimize engagement.
- Customer.io: An automated messaging and marketing platform to create and customize emails, notifications, and messages.
- ContentSquare X Clicktale: Content platform that helps businesses understand the customer’s interactions with their apps, websites, and mobile platforms.
- Inline Manual: A digital adoption platform that allows users to create interactive walkthroughs, surveys, tips, and more right in the app.
- WalkMe: Digital adoption platform that helps manage customers experiences on websites to simplify and drive action.
- Whatfix: A SaaS based digital adoption platform which allows businesses to create interactive guides and support for applications and products.
- GuideCX: A client onboarding platform that makes it simple to invite, guide, and engage all types of users.
- Salsify: Product experience platform that helps manufacturers offer the experience that customers want and manage product data on any digital shelf.
- Jira: Helps people easily plan, track, and manage their software as well as possible issues or bugs.
- Wrike: Allows individuals to flexibly manage their projects and easily collaborate with their teams.
- Clubhouse: Project management tool designed with a Kanban board structure to promote planning, collaboration, and implementation.
- Infinity: An all-in-one project management tool that streamlines spreadsheets, calendars, and tasks to organize any project.
- MeisterTask: Organizes and manages tasks to help keep teams aligned and on the same page.
- Asana: Helps teams organize, track, and manage their work on a customizable platform.
- Basecamp: Helps manage, organize, and prioritize work to increase collaboration and achieve success.
- Confluence: A collaborative platform to build, organize, and work on projects.
- PivotalTracker: Project-planning and management tool to foster team collaboration and monitor progress.
- Agilean: A SaaS automated workflow management tool to help companies become organized to identify objectives and key results.
- Notion: An all-in-one platform that blends notes, tasks, databases, project boards, calendars, and more to organize and bring teams together.
- Blossom: Project tracking and management software that allows more project visibility, platform integrations, and performance analytics.
- CodeTree: Project management application utilizing Kanban boards to optimize workflow and synchronizing with GitHub.
- Nifty: Allow collaboration to manage projects, tasks, and communications through a streamlined app.
- Sprint.ly: Project management software that tracks each stage of development and possible issues.
- Todoist: Productivity tool to organize projects, tasks, and more through a to-do list on any device.
- Hygger: Product management software that helps teams to prioritize ideas, create, and collaborate on any project.
- Rally: Product management tool used to track product development and identify defects.
- TeamGantt: An online gantt chart project planning tool to aid in the planning, scheduling, and managing of projects.
- Backlog: Project management platform that promotes collaboration, tracks issues, and manages tasks.
- Scoro: An all-in-one management software which combines CRM, project management, and reporting to help businesses.
- ProWorkflow: Project management tool designed for teams to collaborate, manage tasks, and focus on visibility.
- Dragonboat: Portfolio management software for teams to align strategies, track, and prioritize to improve products.
- Easy Projects: Project management software that automates workflows, aggregates project and financial data, and allows teams to prioritize.
- ActiveCollab: Project management platform that integrates collaboration tools, task management, and billing.
- Axure: A UX design tool that allows designers to create prototypes and specifications for better user experiences.
- Proto.io: Interactive templates to create designs to be implemented in prototypes.
- Moqups: Prototyping tool that helps teams create and collaborate on mockups, designs, and prototypes.
- Protoshare: Collaborative prototyping tool used by teams to create, review, and refine all design applications.
- Mockingbird: Wireframe software to create, collaborate, and share mockups.
- Split: Implements feature flags to release new product features and experiments to measure customer impact.
- LaunchDarkly: A software and feature flag system that allows teams to release, control, and measure the impact of new software.
- ProductPlan: Digital roadmap to help teams collaborate and track the progress of their product strategy.
- ProdPad: Helps people strategize through roadmaps and receive user feedback.
- Productboard: Product management software that allows teams to gain customer insight, prioritize, and roadmap projects.
- Roadmunk: Roadmapping tool that helps teams to create, share, and collaborate on visual roadmaps.
- Airfocus: A prioritization and roadmapping software that helps teams to collaborate on strategy and build effective roadmaps.
- Craft.io: Product management tool that integrates roadmaps, user feedback, and more.
- Aha!: Product roadmap software that allows users to manage ideas, analyze features, and share visual plans.
- Productific: A roadmapping tool that allows teams to connect with users, collect feedback, and prioritize product backlog.
- Harvestr: Product management software offering teams a platform to collaborate, create roadmaps, and collect customer feedback.
- eProduct: Product management software that makes it easy for teams to understand user feedback, prioritize, roadmap, and collaborate.
- monday.com: Helps people manage, organize, and track their team’s progress and work.
- ClickUp: Helps streamline information for teams to aid in collaboration, communication, and more.
- Trello: A collaboration tool to help teams with product management through boards, notes, and tasks.
- RescueTime: Time management software that provides insights into how users spend their time online and promote productivity.
- Binfire: Manage products, collaborate with your team, and create tasks to help users complete projects.
- Miro: An online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables teams to work effectively, brainstorm ideas, and communicate ideas visually.
- UserZoom: Research platform that offers insight into the user experience to help improve digital experiences.
- Flock: A messaging and collaboration tool that facilitates team communication.
- Bitrix24: Collaboration platform with customer relationship management, communication tools, and task management.
- Hive: A project management and productivity platform to help teams communicate, collaborate, and task manage.
- Favro: Project management and collaboration tool for businesses to plan, track, and develop ideas.