Top 10 Reasons You Should Join Us at INDUSTRY: The Product Conference in September
We did a quick count and found 437 reasons that product people should join us at the Global edition of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference next month. For the sake of time, though, we wanted to share ten of them…
- Make new friends from all over! This year’s attendees represent 38 states and 13 countries representing a diverse array of companies, including The Home Depot, BMW, eBay, Capital One, Chick-Fil-A, and others.
- Meet the originators. Architects of popular frameworks like the Design Sprint and Jobs to be Done will be speaking and giving special hands-on workshops (psst, still a handful of slots left which just opened up!)
- Get caffeinated! If you’re the type that needs your coffee — all the time — you’ll feel at home at INDUSTRY, with our complimentary barista-staffed coffee bar serving mochas, lattes, and more.
- Bring home the notes. Every year at INDUSTRY, we hire a professional journalist and designer to take notes so you don’t have to. A nicely compiled ebook will be waiting in your inbox the day after the conference ends. Yes, really.
- Grab the swag. Your pass to INDUSTRY includes a commemorative t-shirt, a book written by one of our speakers, and more.
- Learn from the best. Jason Fried of Basecamp, Jessica Tiwari of Upwork, and 20+ other product leaders from Walt Disney Imagineering, Comcast, Walmart, and elsewhere will take the stage.
- Spot a celebrity! You may have seen him in The Hate U Give, Selma and other award-winning films… or heard his Grammy award-winning music. At INDUSTRY, we’ll be joined by Common, who will be taking the stage for a very special fireside chat.
- Kick back and relax. Your pass to INDUSTRY includes admission to two different social events, and on-site happy hours on both days (along with breakfast and lunch on both days of the conference).
- Share your expertise. There are 24 intimate small group discussions that take place at INDUSTRY, as well as other attendee dinners that you can participate in.
- Experience The Land! If you’ve never been to Cleveland before, expect to be surprised. It’s been a trendy addition to many lists lately, including best foodie cities, best beer cities, and was even called “The Coolest Place You Never Thought to Visit.“